Volunteer for a Best Day Event
At Best Day it's all about the kids with special needs who participate in our programs. BUT we can't do it without a team of amazing volunteers like you!
Learn more and sign up using the links below.
You don't have to be a surfer or get in the water to have a big impact or a blast at our Best Day at the Beach events! And you don't have to be a skier at our Best Day in the Snow events to help make a difference. There are a number of ways in which you can help out. And we're pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun, and make some cool new friends, doing so!
Some things you need to know before signing up to volunteer:
- Volunteers *under 18* must submit a volunteer registration form and a parent or guardian signed volunteer waiver which is part of the registration process. Please use the appropriate link below for CA or NJ events
- Plan to arrive promptly to help set up and receive volunteer training and an orientation:
- 8:00 am for beach events
- 8:30 am for snow events
- The day should be done by 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm.
Each Best Day is for children with special needs who don't usually have the opportunity to participate in activities like this. If you're helping out, you'll need to wait until the event is over to surf, bodyboard or ski by yourself. This time is precious for the kids and can make a huge difference in their lives. It just takes a few hours of your time to do so!
- You'll get a tshirt, tasty lunch, and memories that'll last forever.
- Learn what to expect at a Best Day at the Beach or a Best Day in the Snow event.
- We can always use more volunteers. Make sure to tell your friends!